Sunday, November 1, 2015

Amy Mihaljevic

I can remember 26 years ago when Amy Mihaljevic was taken from Bay Village never to return. It was not for lack of prayers or wanting or genuine efforts put forth by our community, police and FBI. It was because she innocently walked away with a killer.

In 2013 retired FBI Agent Phil Tornsey was hired by Cuyahoga County Prosecutor McGinty to work part time on Amy’s case. I have never kidded myself that just because I live in Bay these things couldn’t happen, yet this was shocking to the core, it was personal. I am all for my tax dollars going to solve this.

26 years later where are we with this case? Two years of Tornsey, who has impressive work under his belt, where is he with this case? We do not hear much. Anyone living here in 1989 has never forgotten.


If you think you have any information and as law enforcement will always tell you – even if you think it is nothing, please call Bay Village Police Department at 440-871-1234 or the FBI at 216-522-1400.

No comments:

Post a Comment